Terms and Conditions
Please read these carefully, making a purchase from this site indicates that you accept these terms.
We only issue electronic tickets, via email.You will be asked to present this email and the validation code in the email to gain admission to the event. Failure to do so may result in refusal of admission for which Havoc Op International Films Limited cannot be held responsible.
Your purchase and contract is made directly with Havoc Op International Films Limited who are responsible for resolving any issues with you.
If for any reason you do not receive your email ticket please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser and promoter. Full details are available on request.
2. Please check your email Tickets immediately as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
5. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen. Havoc Op International Films Limited reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue Management, Havoc Op International Films Limited or one of their authorized sub-agents, it may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
8. The Promoter, venue Management and Havoc Op International Films Limited accept no responsibility for any personal property.
9. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
10. The ticket holder must comply with all relevant laws, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
11. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour shall enable the venue or event management to eject you from the venue.
12. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, as indicated on the ordering system. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
13.Strictly 18 and over only, You may be asked to produce photo ID (valid passport , student card or driving license).